Thursday, March 18, 2010

All white for the win

Some things I like only in colour.  

However, I've had this little fantasy going about having a house in which absolutely everything visible is white.  Not my clothes or the people it in or nothin', but all the walls, furniture etc.  How chill would that be?  It'd also make it a giant no brainer to design.



I want everything to be white, except this huge fuck off painting in the middle of the living room:

Some ridiculous art fag paid a bazillion dollars for that fuckery.  If I had a bazillion dollars I'd be that art fag buying ridiculous shit.  Until then I'll just get a massive canvas and some spray paint at an art store and make this shit up.  It says "Holy Shit" btw if your ass is feeling dyslexic looking at this fuckery. 

I have more taste than I know what to do with it, so I push it on you special people.
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment