Monday, March 15, 2010

Grown ass bitches

If you read my post on grown-ass women you'd know what I got respect fo'.  There comes a time in every person's life when its time to present themselves like an adult.  There are two style philosophies I hate more than anything.  Firstly, it rubs me the wrong way when people think they have to compromise their "personal style" when they reach adulthood, so they dress like a teenager their whole lives.  The second thing I hate is when people think they have to get boring when they become an adult.  You can, and very well should, express yourself while displaying maturity.

Here's some ideas for what to wear to work or when you want to look fierce without looking boring or like a foo'. 



Here's some ideas for what to wear to work or when you want to look fierce without looking boring or like a foo'.  









 







Xoxo 
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment