Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YES YES YES YES YES

Mr. Newton saves my day from WHOWHATWEAR fug fuckery (reference my last).  All taken in Paris.  

BEHOLD people are doing the camel thing from Chloe the day after the show:

Miroslava Duma, Russian it-girl, for the win:




Other people who qualify FOR THE WIN whose names I can't spell off the top and I'm too lazy to google them:

Behold, another example of the camel thing:

Moving on to the Ewok:
Another fucking Ewok coat....this time vintage inspired...I told you it is a TREND.  


I could do a whole post on ewok coats....



Toned down ewok. 

More vintage inspired (and perk up your ears...err...eyes...Cara dahling):


Cara wear this when you're head librarian and some fancy-ass book hole in Oxford kthxbai.  


Also, this.  Me and you both Cara could wear this (styled differently) and look fierce. 


Hells to the YEAH!  If you know me you know I love big hair.  I told you my early 90s mother/her friends and that Brit TV show Prime Suspect are everyone's inspiration rightthissecond.  

Not so vintage inspired, but bags of awesome:

 Also camel for the win!  Also, flowers, red lips and an itty bitty mini. For the win! 


There isnt much particuarly noteworthy about the outfit itself, besides it being sorta cute, but that scarf looks a whole lot like the Moschino one I have.  Just sayin'.  Clearly, I inspire.  

So my entire point is that me, my mother in the 90s and Star Wars are inspiring the fashun world this second.  Truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment