Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm not going to talk about Chanel or McQueen FW 2010

Because everyone else in the blogosphere are talking about them today.

McQueen specifically because we all know how fabulous and genious he is and how he's missed.  If you want to fawn all over it look here.  Even my icy-icy heart broke just a little when he killed himself.  The first perfume I ever bought was his and I'll never forget it.  

And Chanel specifically because I think the way the looks were styled were pure FUG.  If you want evidence you can fug your brain here.  I'm not saying the individual pieces are not f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s., and likely the pieces made for mass production will be lovely also (so long as God damned clogs are over by fall), just I don't feel like talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment