Monday, March 15, 2010

HHEEEELLLLLLLLLL YEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The fan grrl in me just went fucking CRA-ZAY.  I've been pouring over Vogue since I could....well....read (I already inundated my corner of the internet, and those in it, with what this propensity for ladymags did to my psyche ).  Because of this I have a particular nostalgia for 90s models/anything 90s, even if the tacky part of the 90s still makes me wince when I think about it.  Guess who I spotted over at Vanessa Jackman's blog?

None other than RIE fucking RASMUSSEN!!!!!!111!!!!11!!!


I havnt seen the Danish model/artist/director/photographer/writer around in toooooo long.

Ok......bear with me.....I'm hyperventilating....


Bitch is still. so. fierce.

She was the face of Gucci back in the day when Tom Ford was still Head Bitch in Charge.  Just sayin'.

Xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment