Monday, March 15, 2010

Man swagga'





Kind of like the Acne winter coats I just posted I don't like posting "out of season" looks i.e. knits and scarves etc. when light, airy and SUMMER are on my mind.

However.....these BEG to be posted.  There is nothing I love more in life (next to good shoes, handbags and jewelry) than a man with swagga'.  These photographs were taken at a meeting in New York of a bunch of guys talking about design.  They all have such different style and seem to put thought into how they present themselves, yet it looks so natural.  How much do you want to be friends with these dudes? 

 
Xoxo
Erin

P.s. Yeah, I'm taking a bit of a break from the long editorial stuff I was doing this weekend.  Those posts are actually quite time consuming and apparently essays continue to not write themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment