Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I usually hate any and all yellow makeup, but...


Then I saw these yellow nails at Hippie Frou Frou.  They havn't converted me totally (and the whole look is a little too vintage hipster for my taste), but they've put the colour yellow on the "I'll consider it" list.

What's with the yellow hate?  It's kind of like clogs....with all the other choices out there why this in particular?  Yellow has a high potential to make you look jaundiced.  There is far more to makeup than looking FIERCE.  If the point of makeup is to make you look more healthy and more attractive (to get a mate and well....mate), purposely making yourself look like an unhealthy mating partner is counter-productive, no?  No, I'm not over-thinking this.   

It doesn't look awful, but In My Humble Opinion a pink that matched the flowers off the dress would have be just snazzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment