Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm questioning my freshness

So last week I did a post about army style and how to do it right.  It's not that I think the look is irrelevant a week later, because I don't, but I feel like it's almost approaching overdone as it's getting going.  Normal people I'm sure are not feeling this yet, but I live and breath the industry and it already feels......like it's approaching expiry.  I check the industry websites and news feeds, fashion blogger and photographer sites and watch the magazines, streets and industry advertizing every day.  I'm seeing it everywhere.

Kind of like this I just saw today at Garance's blog. 


I mean...it's a pretty fresh take on the green army jacket.  Mine isn't this fresh or (highly likely) as expensive.  But....I'm just not feeling it.  I feel like such a tool all of a sudden wearing mine.  It was pretty fresh too....I got it from Urban Outfitters in February.  It just doesnt feel fresh right now.  And I only do fresh.

What's next?  I feel like I'm having an identity issue right now.  I have to go to TO tomorrow (yay eye surgeon appointment....not) so I'll be on the lookout for a new spring/summer topper.  I'm really feeling something Swedish......Swedish design is beyond fresh, but Acne might be slightly out of my price range right now.

I'll keep you posted on what I determine to be the freshest fresh.

-E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment