Thursday, March 11, 2010

Elie Saab, sTITamp of approval

As much as I'd love to, I really do not have the time to go into detail on the rest of the shows from yesterday.  Essays continue to not write themselves, apparently. 

However, Elie Saab needs a shout out.  Boy knows how to dress women for SEX and that is a good quality in a designer.  No frump to be seen.  I've always been a big fan grrl, even when his collections got panned for being too sexy, too this and too that.  Screw you style.com.

As a side note though, something I mused over for .5 seconds, perhaps it is almost as important as a good collection (i.e. Elie Saab) to be a collection people want to talk about (i.e. Louis V).  I will need to discuss fashion theory more in depth later.  I digress...

Elie Saab for the win!


How hot?!  Ur doin it rite!  ORLY?  Yeah, rly! 


If you've read my musings on Louis V you'd know I love nothing more than TIT (and ass, but that's besides the current point) in dressing.  Now, this is covered and it still gets my sTITamp of approval. 

No comments:

Post a Comment