Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Florence and the Machine FRESH

My inner fan grrl goes FUCKING CRAY-ZAY for Florence and the Machine.  I actually own a 3D version of her CD.  I mean the thing with the case and disk.  I bought it in the airport in London before you could (legally) get it here.  I loved her before anyone on this side of the pond knew about her.  Yeah, I'm cool like that.  You can check out her Youtube Channel for more of her.

She's also crazy hot.  I always had a major hate on for gingers (with the exception of Prince Harry) until her.  Check it:


I could write a dissertation on this woman, but I'll have to save it or I'll be late for class.  How much I love her:  I paid 89USD for each for two tickets to see her concert in TO 10 April from ebay.  Yeah, over 4x the original sold out price.
 
Now that's devotion.  And it'll be worth it too.
 
Anyways.....she released a new vid last week for Dog Days are Over.  She's had a video for it for a long time, but she says she had to remake it when she could finally afford a non-ghetto vid.

While I actually like her original vid, I can see why she thought it needed a do over.  When I first watched the new one I was like "what in the fuckery hell is this?"  Then I realised its FRESH.  So FRESH.  I don't so much dig her fro, and there is a lot going on, but DAMN YO SO FRESH.

The original was kind of....hood.  And not in the good way per say.  I really like the tribal thing going on in this new version.  Especially the dancing drummers and the part where she runs with the flag in a caveman getup.  Hot.  It is really beyond the sphere of this blog post (exactly what I say in essays, except "beyond the sphere of this essay..." when I want to brush over why I didn't address something that's probably important because I'm lazy or late).  I digress.  Where was I?  Oh yeah....umm....I really don't have time to analyze it.  I don't even think it really needs analysis anyways.  
 


Now my inner fan grrl needs to chill out and go to school.  Ya know.  That "finishing school" thing is somewhat important on my list of things to do.

I'll have more fuckery for your enjoyment up later.

Xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment