Friday, March 12, 2010

Sea of Shoes finally wears something I really, really like

I've been following Jane over at  Sea of Shoes ever since I stumbled upon her site in the fashion blogosphere.  I follow her not because I'm the hugest fan of her personal style (it's a little too maximalist for my taste), but because I have an obsession with shoes and her's are unusual and interesting.  Also, her life seems pretty fucking awesome.

Behold, she finally wears something I love enough to post about.  Also, notice her shoes.  I saw something similar over at SOS shoes when I was filming a piece there (a brown leather strappy heel with gold studs - you'll see it when I post the vid here).  I might just have to go run back and get them.



It's still a little too maximalist for my taste.  I actually would wear what she is piece for piece, but tone it down with a slightly less oversized animal print topper.  And a tan.  This look requires a tan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment