Saturday, March 13, 2010

How to do clogs and stay off my shitlist

There is a lot of controversy in the fashion blogosphere going on about clogs right now ever since Karl Lagerfeld rolled them out in his spring collection for Chanel.  I'm not even going to bother to link all the arguing.  If you care so much, google "clogs" and "Alexa Chung" and you'll be busy all day.  If you've read any of my previous posts you know I really like to whine about how fug they are.  

Alas, this doll with the bike convinced me it can be done.  I still doubt I'd buy a pair (I'm probably going to get a caged lace up bootie and some new studded strappy fuck me heels), but here goes for your reading pleasure.

Doin it rite:

 

Notice the heel and otherwise fresh style.  It avoids the not-so-fierce milkmaid look.

Doin it rong:


This fugtastic iteration is made by Ugg.  Yeah.  'Nuff said.  Just not hot without a serious wedge heel.

Now I need to go finish a late essay.  Last month of uni for the win!

Xoxo
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment