Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Valentino ewok coat for the win

The recent Valentino couture show was painful, but their FW 2010 is just a little bit of redemption. 

The collection was pretty, chic and wearable, but alas it is not so earth shattering as to require a gi-normous post a la Chloe.  

This, though, stands out.  Behind, the EWOK COAT:


I love it.  No, I don't smoke crack.  In dream land I'd wear it with skinny jeans, 5 inch boots and a loose white t shirt to drink $12 cocktails at Sassafraz, or more specifically the bar part on a Thursday or Friday afternoon.  Or 5 inch heels, an itty bitty dress and 'tude to a party at One.

This coat is clearly awesome because it's making me fantasize about weather cold enough to wear what yours truly has dubbed the Ewok Coat.  And I despise winter.  I also posted another Ewok Coat at Valli a few pages back.  TREND.  Truth.   

No comments:

Post a Comment